Marine Insurance

Marine Transit insurance, also known as Marine Cargo, covers damage to property and goods in transit in the event of unforeseen incidents including strikes, theft and malicious damage. It also covers salvage contributions required under a bill of lading and physical loss or damage to goods caused by collision, grounding or sinking. Marine Cargo insurance is often divided into Inland Marine which covers property and goods in transit between locations that don’t require sea transport, and Ocean Marine which covers goods in transit and property requiring a sea voyage.

Talk to one of our brokers today

Call: 02 9034 5555

Name :*
Phone Number:*