Private Motor Vehicle

Do you truly understand the different parts of an auto insurance policy and do you know how to choose the best coverage?

We can make sure you get the right optional coverages to protect you in the event of an accident.

  • Compulsory Third Party (CTP) – this is compulsory throughout Australia and covers third party injury or death sustained in an accident involving a registered motor vehicle.
  • Comprehensive – this covers damage to your own vehicle and third party property damage.
  • Third Party Property Damage plus Fire and Theft.
  • Third Party Property Damage only.

Talk to one of our brokers today

Call: 02 9034 5555

Name :*
Phone Number:*